Chevy Trax Forum banner

Updates for the MY2016 Trax

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ChevyTraxLS+ 
#1 ·
Chevy is updating the Trax for MY2016, and here I've got all the details on what those updates entail. It's nothing to get overly excited about, but it does keep things nice and fresh.

First, we are losing 4 exterior color options, including this forum's favorite Ruby Red Metallic. The others being Victory Red, Blue Topaz Metallic and Satin Steel Metallic. We do get some new colors in their place though. Those are Crimson Metallic, Sable Metallic, Mosaic Black Metallic (only for fleets), Cyber Gray Metallic and Champagne Silver Metallic.

There are also 18-inch aluminum wheels in Midnight Silver being added to the 2016 Chevy Trax.

Moving to the inside of the car, the Plus Package is now know as the Convenience Package. The factory-standard 6-month OnStar Directions and Connections trial plan now doesn't come with Hands-Free Calling minutes.

The 1FL Equipment Group now includes front and rear carpeted floor mats, and the power driver seat is now an optional extra for the Trax 1FL.

The 2016 Chevy Trax replaces the older MH8 and MHB six-speed transmissions with RPO-level MNK six-speed automatic transmissions.

Pricing and engines should stay consistent between 2015 and 2016 model years.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2016-chevrolet-trax-updates-detailed-95479.html

See less See more
#2 ·
Cheers, I have it here with Option Codes as well if anyone is interested

Deletions
  • (GCN) Victory Red exterior color
  • (GCS) Ruby Red Metallic exterior color
  • (GTS) Blue Topaz Metallic exterior color
  • (GYM) Satin Steel Metallic exterior color

New Features
  • (G7T) Crimson Metallic exterior color (Retail and Fleet)
  • (G7U) Sable Metallic exterior color (Retail only; extra cost)
  • (GB8) Mosaic Black Metallic exterior color (Fleet only)
  • (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic exterior color (Retail and Fleet)
  • (GWT) Champagne Silver Metallic exterior color (Retail only)
  • (SE4) 18″ Midnight Silver aluminum wheels, LPO

Changes
  • (B32) Front and rear carpeted floor mats are now standard on 1FL Equipment Groups with an available (R8R) floor mats delete option
  • (AG9) Power driver seat is now an available option on 1FL Equipment Groups
  • Package name for (PDB) changed from Plus Package to Convenience Package
  • (UE1) OnStar Directions and Connections plan for 6 months, changes to Guidance plan included for 6 months (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes)
  • (MNK) 6-speed automatic transmission replaces (MH8) and (MHB) 6-speed automatic transmissions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.