What I Like About This Forum - Chevy Trax Forum

post #1 of 10 Old 01-03-2017, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
What I Like About This Forum

Well guys, it's a brand new year ! So first and foremost, Happy New Years to you all Hopefully this year brings you all some extra joy, some new parts for your Trax, and the other good stuff people mention in these speeches haha !

I thought I would start off the year on this forum by bringing some positive vibes. I thought we could all share the vibe as well. I just wanted to list one thing I like about this forum/community.

I haven't been here for long, but what I like most, is the plethora of knowledge on here and how willing the members are to be helpful and to share. Whether new member, or senior, we can all learn from each other.

What about you guys??
post #2 of 10 Old 01-04-2017, 10:13 AM

I think we all have knowledge in different areas, if we share our knowledge we can maintain our cars a little better without costing us an arm and a leg, we can make them the car we want to own for years to come.
post #3 of 10 Old 01-04-2017, 05:46 PM

I love having a place to discuss my Trax-experience, ask, share, and congratulate new buyers! It's sort-of like a "book-group", except it's a "car-group". We can meet anytime, anywhere, and with whomever from the group without leaving the house, or our own bedroom to talk "Chevy-Trax" just because.

I think I just love posting about my Trax!

post #4 of 10 Old 01-05-2017, 10:21 AM

I think it good to discuss our experiences with the Chevy Trax and Buick Encore, if there is a problem we may be able to catch it before it becomes a big problem for someone else.

Keep in mind if you are not comfortable with reading that thick book that came with the car there is an online version that when clicked on the topic it will take you to the correct page.

https://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...ers-manual.pdf

Not to leave the Buick guys out here is the Buick Version of the owners manual.
https://my.buick.com/content/dam/gmo...re1stPrint.pdf
post #5 of 10 Old 01-05-2017, 03:24 PM

I just really like how open and friendly everyone is. It's like my home away from home kind of thing with friends from all over the place! Really welcoming.
post #6 of 10 Old 01-06-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeguz View Post
I think it good to discuss our experiences with the Chevy Trax and Buick Encore, if there is a problem we may be able to catch it before it becomes a big problem for someone else.

Keep in mind if you are not comfortable with reading that thick book that came with the car there is an online version that when clicked on the topic it will take you to the correct page.

https://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...ers-manual.pdf

Not to leave the Buick guys out here is the Buick Version of the owners manual.
https://my.buick.com/content/dam/gmo...re1stPrint.pdf
Even dealers use forums to reach out to people. Often you find sales people that pull in good numbers come on forums and engage. The best is when you're able to get a mechanic on here that also owns the same vehicle and with how affordable the Trax is I won't be surprised if that's happening here already.
post #7 of 10 Old 01-06-2017, 03:32 PM

I know Chrysler had people like "Chrysler Care" on other forums and they try and tend to peoples complaints and send in issues for them and what not. It's pretty darn cool, hopefully we can get Chevy Care or something on here.
post #8 of 10 Old 01-07-2017, 11:00 AM

I don't recall Chevy ever doing that on a forum unless there's a huge problem that they need to address with the public. That would be ideal, but not likely.
post #9 of 10 Old 01-09-2017, 10:17 AM

Chevrolet customer care does monitor this forum, and I know it does the same on the Corvette forum.
post #10 of 10 Old 01-11-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeguz View Post
Chevrolet customer care does monitor this forum, and I know it does the same on the Corvette forum.
Yes, that's one thing I forgot to mention which is another reason to be thankful for this forum. It's not like Chevy Customer Care can interact with us in Facebook groups or in some Facebook conversation about the Trax. Forums have been the only place i've seen that level of interaction from a car maker.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Trax Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page