Blackberry Classic won't dial out - Chevy Trax Forum

post #1 of 5 Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Blackberry Classic won't dial out

I have a 2013 Chevy Trax and a Blackberry Classic smartphone. I can connect it but when I go to use it the address book isn't accessible.

When I try to dial a number manually it days dialing but doesn't call anyone. It also hangs the radio so nothing else works until I turn the Trax off for about 10 minutes.

I love the Trax but this is frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jerome
post #2 of 5 Old 01-29-2017, 01:40 AM

Are you connecting via bluetooth or cable? No idea why it wouldn't connect aside form compatibility issue with the blackberry operating system and the car. Can't test it out on my end either as I'm an android user.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-29-2017, 07:31 AM

Only used phone a few times in wife's 2014 Trax LT2 but my BB Z30 worked. Unfortunately I no longer use a BB so cannot verify exact issue.

post #4 of 5 Old 02-01-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome Cairns View Post
I have a 2013 Chevy Trax and a Blackberry Classic smartphone. I can connect it but when I go to use it the address book isn't accessible.

When I try to dial a number manually it days dialing but doesn't call anyone. It also hangs the radio so nothing else works until I turn the Trax off for about 10 minutes.

I love the Trax but this is frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jerome
Hello Jerome,

I regret to hear that you are experiencing this concern, and would like to apologize for any frustrations caused. Our Infotainment Team would be more than happy to look into this matter for you. They can be reached at (855) 478-7767. Please feel free to send us a private message if you have any questions, or would like assistance with any future concerns.

Best,
Cecil J.
Chevrolet Customer Care
post #5 of 5 Old 03-01-2017, 06:47 AM

Back up data on the internal memory.
From any Home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
Tap Settings > Security and Privacy > Security wipe.
You must decrypt you media card before the security wipe. ...
Enter blackberry into the text field and tap Delete Data.
Check detailed pictorial view in Blackberry Classic Manual- guideusermanual.com/product-name-classic-manual&po=506197&lang=English

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Trax Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page