Mudflaps for 2017 LT? - Chevy Trax Forum

post #1 of 4 Old 04-15-2017, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Mudflaps for 2017 LT?

I am looking to get mudflaps for a 2017 LT ASAP. Chevy dealers by my house do not have them and want about $75 for each set.

I have two deep scratches (the car is less than a month old!!!) on the bottom part of the passenger side front and rear door. From the look of how they line up, it appears to have come from rocks that my tires kicked up. There is a ton of construction on the road I have to take to work and I suspect that is the culprit. I always park my car FAR away and park it where I can see it from my window at work so I know it wasn't keyed.

Upset about it. I had an HHR for 10 years with no real scratches on it so this is ticking me off. I really take VERY good care of my cars.

Thanks for your time!
post #2 of 4 Old 04-16-2017, 07:07 AM

Jackie,

Check out my gallery at the moulded mud flaps from Amazon. They cost < half the price of dealer and are probably made by same manufacturer, mounting holes all lined up also. The part #s were even the same. I also added an aftermarket armrest that looks factory ( search armrest title).

Last edited by probak118; 04-16-2017 at 07:12 AM. Reason: added to comment
post #3 of 4 Old 04-16-2017, 10:51 PM

If you want something quick and cheap, getting universal flaps then trimming them to your liking is always one way. But if patience and time is on your side then by all means wait and get the direct fit. Keep us posted.

post #4 of 4 Old 04-17-2017, 10:23 AM

Got mine for my 16 encore on ebay for 29 shipped, it was alot cheaper than the $140 I paid from GM, but I did get a set of rubber floor mats with the GM flaps.

I drove my car all summer last year without needing mud flaps,( I watched constantly for chips but never saw one) I put my 29 dollar flaps on right before the roads went to ****.

What you can do is drive your 17 until flaps become available, but I would check the mounting points the 16 flaps may fit without any mods.

It might be worth buying a set of cheap 2016 flaps to see if they do fit, then sell them if they don't work out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Trax Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page