Chevy Trax Forum banner

Factory Cruise Control

16K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Flyinfool 
#1 ·
First can't believe they sell a version without cruise control. GM sells a kit for the sonic. It looks the same as our steering wheel. Anyone try this kit ?

95142787 - Cruise Control, with Steering Wheel Radio Controls Add a Cruise Control Kit to your Sonic to maintain your desired speed on those long road trips without having to manually press your foot to the accelerator. Your Chevrolet Sonic must already have steering wheel radio controls for this to work. This is a whole new steering wheel that a GM dealer must install and program because the air bags are swapped over.

#5 ·
I use the cruise all the time. If I think I will go more than a mile at a steady speed I have the cruise on. My right ankle had to be surgically rebuilt and it is not comfortable to hold a gas peddle down for long. Even though the Trax is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas, It still needed to have the cruise added.

#7 ·
At least the next time around we'll be seeing a self driving trax rather than what we currently have, which for someone like yourself will go a long way in easing your commutes. But before that we should hopefully see some advanced versions of cruise control make its way here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.