1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,567 Posts
Watch the curbs.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
After much investigation, I have mine on the way. Went with 38 offset. I will post pics after they arrive which is expected to be in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks amazing.

I'm planning to upgrade mine (LTZ) too from 18" to ?

I spotted a Trax (below picture) and I want to know if someone could identify the size of that rims and tire as well? Something similar in size I wish to add on mine. I like tires that stands out from the rim, just to avoid the rims lip scratch.

Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Perfect fit folks. I really don't think there's enough room to go any bigger.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,567 Posts
I have to admit that that is a great choice for that black Trax. Very appropriate. I like that.

Reactions: torwanwilliams.t

·
Super Moderator
220 Posts
How's the ride now with such a tall wheel, mine has 16's and even though I'm not a fan of Continental tires the ride is pretty comfortable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Traxy, im really happy with how they look. Montkun, the wheel is only 1" taller actually. Where I thought I would lose comfort was the smaller sidewall. The car is small so it always felt the road but it never was really a rough ride. Best I can tell so far is the ride is the same. I can still feel the road as before but it seems like these made up for the sidewall by being wider. There is a couple hills I have to travel across and I can tell that these are a tick heavier than the stock wheels. Looks like I am losing about 1 mpg overall. Well worth it, its a really smooth ride with the normal bumps in the road.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen.

Here are the rims I ordered today. Once installed, I promise to upload some pictures here.

Specs
Diameter/Width: 20x8.5
Bolt Pattern: 5-112
Offset: 40
Backspacing: 6.32”

...with tires: 245/40/20

Regards.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,567 Posts
is it 9 inches wide or wider?