Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a 2020 new. The steering wheel would pulse maybe a 1/4 inch while going down the road. Service tech reflashed the car and it helped. It still has the pulse but not as sever as it was. My thought is that the front end is going to wear out premature if the car is constantly pulsing. They have had it twice now and both time's gave me a loaner Trax. 2 different one's. That go straight down the road. No pulsing. Has any one else had this issue and if so what fixed it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Purchased a 2020 new. The steering wheel would pulse maybe a 1/4 inch while going down the road. Service tech reflashed the car and it helped. It still has the pulse but not as sever as it was. My thought is that the front end is going to wear out premature if the car is constantly pulsing. They have had it twice now and both time's gave me a loaner Trax. 2 different one's. That go straight down the road. No pulsing. Has any one else had this issue and if so what fixed it.
With all the electronics and fly by wire stuff on todays cars I'm not surprised. This may sound overly simple, have you turned it off and back on ? LOL .. No seriously , Has the car been powered down by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes ? Sometimes my car has this odd quirk that when you drive it you can feel the engine power pulse, you know like when a old car needs the fuel filter changed the throttle responds by stuttering. When it does that and its bothering me I pull over in a safe place, turn the car off, wait a few minutes and restart it and its fine. I know its sounds too simple but try powering the car down. You never know. The battery is super easy to disconnect. Jamie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts