Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm looking to buy a used Trax found great deals on 2015's and 2016's and I'm wondering what the differences are or things to look for?
That i can think of 2016 added wifi and the warranty changed to 60k miles power train from the 100k in 2015. what else is there or reason to buy one versus the other?
They're same miles, colors, LT trim and price basically, the 2015 has the power front seat and back up sensors. Thanks all

·
Registered
772 Posts
If I were you I would take the 2015 you are going to save money and get an extended warranty at a lower cost.

How often do you adjust a seat?

Since I got my encore I moved the power seat once, when I had my Trax I pushed the seat all the way back and left it there until it was sold.

Other than a few small features the 2015 is a better deal, the money is better in your pocket.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Really? Phooey!
All GM cars now have the same warranty, they plan on making more money selling policies to extend the warranty.

They said that their cars didn't need 100K warranties, they just gave the 100K warranty to boost sales when they were down and out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts