Chevy Trax Forum banner

61 - 61 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have not used my air conditioner in months. I have a 2016 Trax when I first purchased it 3 months later it was blowing hot brought it to the dealer they replaced the condenser and charged it but last year it was doing the same thing and now nothing but hot air so I can't even turn it on. It's not the only thing wrong with this car. The the back hatchback latch will not stay hooked and gives me a signal warning. I finally was able to get an SUV and they were so excited but have not used my back hatch in at least a year. So the idea of having an SUV is a total waste of. Very disappointed as I know since it's out of warranty the dealership is going to want to charge me for a problem that keeps happening. Not to mention the front windshield has a scratch in it from the wipers they had on there and I had to change those but the scratch is permanent. And the front windshield has a cloudiness built in to the glass, very weird. I wish I could trade this vehicle in but I'm definitely not able to do that. I love the car itself but would not recommend it.

61 - 61 of 61 Posts