Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2016 Chevy Trax without Nav installed. Is there a way to show the nav from my iphone on the console screen? I have read a lot about an app that allows this, but it doesn't appear to be an option in my 2016. If this isn't possible, does anyone know if I can add Nav without replacing the center console screen? I love the MyLink and all its features, just would like to add Nav to it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is an app that will work with mylink. We have a 2016 Trax without Nav. It's called BringGo. It isn't the greatest, but it works. It isn't free either. We did the 30 day trial for $1 and decided to just use our phones... Wish there was a way to put the phone screen on the dash itself - like with a Coastal ETech lockpick...

·
Registered
149 Posts
5" Garmin mounted in the front dash glasses compartment.

Used velcro to hold top of Garmin GPS to the underside of the flip up dash compartment. Lid shades the unit screen top and sides. Send me a PM with your email info and I can send a couplr pics.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Used velcro to hold top of Garmin GPS to the underside of the flip up dash compartment. Lid shades the unit screen top and sides. Send me a PM with your email info and I can send a couplr pics.
Yeah that's the standard practice when it comes to windshield mounted objects like that. I've seen a lot of highway ETR transponders mounted like that. There's just about no other way to have it mounted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts