Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2016 Chevy Trax without Nav installed. Is there a way to show the nav from my iphone on the console screen? I have read a lot about an app that allows this, but it doesn't appear to be an option in my 2016. If this isn't possible, does anyone know if I can add Nav without replacing the center console screen? I love the MyLink and all its features, just would like to add Nav to it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is an app that will work with mylink. We have a 2016 Trax without Nav. It's called BringGo. It isn't the greatest, but it works. It isn't free either. We did the 30 day trial for $1 and decided to just use our phones... Wish there was a way to put the phone screen on the dash itself - like with a Coastal ETech lockpick...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Used velcro to hold top of Garmin GPS to the underside of the flip up dash compartment. Lid shades the unit screen top and sides. Send me a PM with your email info and I can send a couplr pics.
Yeah that's the standard practice when it comes to windshield mounted objects like that. I've seen a lot of highway ETR transponders mounted like that. There's just about no other way to have it mounted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.