Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to get a part number for the rubber front swaybar bushings for my 2016 Trax LT AWD. NOT the end links but the bushings that hold the bar to the frame.
Anybody know ?

·
Super Moderator
2,180 Posts
I looked that up a while back and I believe they come with the swaybar. GM 25971661. I will check again since I changed my endlinks again today. Last ones only lasted a couple of months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked that up a while back and I believe they come with the swaybar. GM 25971661. I will check again since I changed my endlinks again today. Last ones only lasted a couple of months.
That’s what I found also. Why would they not sell the bushings separately. The bar is fine.

·
Super Moderator
2,180 Posts
Makes no sense I know. If you measure the diameter you may be able to get poly aftermarket bushings.I did find a number for the Mokka which is the same vehicle in Europe. GM# 95185585. This is available from Alibaba. May also be available from ebay.uk

Even from ebay.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Makes no sense I know. If you measure the diameter you may be able to get poly aftermarket bushings.I did find a number for the Mokka which is the same vehicle in Europe. GM# 95185585. This is available from Alibaba. May also be available from ebay.uk

Even from ebay.com

thanks for the lead

1 - 5 of 5 Posts