Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lady got her trax in 2018 with 9 miles on it . Had it a year when the brakes started to be real touchy you breath on them they wanted to lock up . Had it towed to dealership onstar had a code yet dealership could find no problems or any codes . Since first occurrence it has happened 3 times once with the brakes completely locking up while my lady was driving stopped her right in a intersection . Each time they say no problems found so much that it cost me 800 dollars for last incident where they flushed the brake system . Well its doing it again and now to top it all off check engine light came on with p0171 system to lean bank 1 and p1101 with no info to go with it . The car is in the check engine mode so it shakes and won't go . I'm pissed 30000 on a brand new car and nothing but problems that it dont seem tge dealership could care less. Now they say any and all warranties are expired and we have to ensue all costs. Honestly they are lucky they have not got tge car back through the front bay window. I have been doing some looking I believe it falls under lemon law . It could cause a bad wreck and hurt someone seriously and no one wants to be serious about nothing . Please someone anyone point me in the right direction before I handle it old school style and spend out rest my days locked in a prison cell .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts