Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Trax the headlights suck. There’s not much difference between the high and low beams. I was wondering is it easy to upgrade them and what are the best options out there?

·
Registered
22 Posts
What I wound up doing was adding Rigid fog lights where the OEM fog lights would go and made them come on when the high beams came on. There is plenty of light now. But it wasn't a cheap solution.
My 2019 has projector headlights which throw a narrow beam of light down the road. Even if I changed the bulb to
something brighter, the projector lens would still narrow down the beam. I hear that the older Trax had 4 bulbs
systems and I wonder what looked like compared to the 2 bulb projectors. .

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2019 Trax the headlights suck. There’s not much difference between the high and low beams. I was wondering is it easy to upgrade them and what are the best options out there?
Yes, they suck real bad. I'm on the market for better lights as well and trying to figure out whether LEDs or HIDs are the best. According to this article, LEDs seem like the best option since I have reflectors on my 2018 and corroborates with other sources I've found. If you have the model with projector lenses the general consensus is to avoid LEDs at all cost.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is possible to upgrade the headlights on your 2019 Trax, and there are a few different options available. Some aftermarket headlight options can provide better visibility and light output than the factory headlights. You may want to consult with a professional to find the best option for your vehicle.

·
Administrator
2,699 Posts
I did all LEDs on my Trax. Day and night difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts