Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie. I have a 2019 Trax and would like to remove the rear headrests to lower the rear seat backs. I'm a pretty big guy and can't drive with the front seat far enough forward to get the rear seat back down.

I noticed a number of people mentioned they removed the head rests but it's not obvious how to do it.

Appreciate any help so I can remove them for a while.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
You're welcome. Listen people on here.... I am here to help whenever I can. I'm no expert but have driven mostly GMs all my life ( Over 20 ), only exceptions were a 75 Challenger which I only kept for about 6 weeks because it had way too much power for the suspension and car and I felt was a death trap. ( Plus my DAD kinda forced me to get rid of it, he was right ) I was 17 years old and already wise. The guy who bought it wrecked it not long after he purchased it. He survived but lost his manhood. The other was the best vehicle I ever bought a 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander. Even though it was the top of their line it wasn't full of technology and GMs are better in that category. First problem with that vehicle was a steady bearing on the driveshaft at 192000Kms. Warranty was 100K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts