Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used a ping tail to SB3 in the rear fuse panel instead of running a wire under the car to the battery. There are a few that are live all the time. Just wondering if anyone else has done this? Any reason why not to use the power already. Trailer lights works fine. New to the forum and tried to search for this topic with no luck. Sorry if this redundant. Nice spot for the grounding also.(white wire)

IMG_20210213_104403137.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have done a symillar thing, using fuse sb3, to supply power to an cigar outlet in the rear LH panel. This outlet is now used for my travel Freezer/Fridge and will also power my air compressor when camping. Fuse Sb3 is hot batterypower and is supplied from a 125 amp fuse, near the battery! This car is a Holden TraX MY2020

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been wanting to add a hitch and trailer harness. Which kit did you get? Do your wires just go out the trunk door when in use?
etrailer.com no kit just ordered each piece. Running the wiring out the trunk. Works great using the connection in the back. Beats running a wire under the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts