Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im new to the Trax family as im coming over from a BMW so its quite the change for me. I just recently took my subwoofers out of my bmw to get ready to sell the car and im looking to put them back into my Trax as its my everyday vehicle and the bass is important to me. My only problem is I can't figure out where the amp/ speaker wires are for my car, I was researching and seen on the LT that the amp was in the trunk by the spare tire but I checked and I have nothing. I'm not new to installing aftermarket speakers and subwoofers, just very unsure where the speaker wires are. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
1,522 Posts
My sub is on top of the spare. Bose system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone, im new to the Trax family as im coming over from a BMW so its quite the change for me. I just recently took my subwoofers out of my bmw to get ready to sell the car and im looking to put them back into my Trax as its my everyday vehicle and the bass is important to me. My only problem is I can't figure out where the amp/ speaker wires are for my car, I was researching and seen on the LT that the amp was in the trunk by the spare tire but I checked and I have nothing. I'm not new to installing aftermarket speakers and subwoofers, just very unsure where the speaker wires are. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Sorry to hear that bro and wish I could help. I’m actually goingThrough the same thing trying to find where to tap into for the RCA! Seems like there’s no good information anywhere about this vehicle and it sucks! If you hear anything before I do please let me know and I was very appreciate it , if I figure something out I’ll let you know as well

·
Super Moderator
207 Posts
As far as I know, the Bose subwoofer from the factory has its own built in amp. I would imagine that the base amplifier for non-subwoofer vehicles is mounted on the sides behind the plastic panels, since that's the most reasonable place to install it and avoid something heavy being placed on top of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts