Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when, where or how I can obtain side rails for my 2020 Trax ? I see numerous ads on Ebay and Amazon or Corrid and GMGiant sites but when I put "2020 Chevy Trax" the response is always the same. "Does not fit your vehicle".
My trim package did not include these and I would really like to purchase these. Below is a similar add for them but they are for a 2017 Trax.
Here is an attachment of the item that is for a 2017 Trax but unfortunately it claims that this part will not fit the 2020 Trax.

·
Super Moderator
1,456 Posts
It probably says "Does not fit your vehicle" because your vehicle did not come with the attach points welded in place. You may have to get brave to adapt a set of these to the roof of your new Trax.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right. That is why I'm noticing on some ads on Ebay it will show 'brand new rails' and includes 3M adhesive bond for exact fit. After all...they are for appearance only for some cases.

·
Super Moderator
1,456 Posts
I think he wants the actual rails not the cross rails. He says he likes the look. Frankly I think these look better without the rails but that's just my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts