Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble locating the relay for the ac system dealers haven’t been able to tell me and the owners manual only shows a fuse . Pump works when hot wired any other known problems with the AC turning on button on the dash seems operational can’t find a wiring diagram that shows the location it does show a relay in the loop any help appreciated

·
Administrator
2,606 Posts
Did you check the fuse? It doesn't show a relay in the book just fuse 35. Did you check for a damaged condenser or a refrigerant leak?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having trouble locating the relay for the ac system dealers haven’t been able to tell me and the owners manual only shows a fuse . Pump works when hot wired any other known problems with the AC turning on button on the dash seems operational can’t find a wiring diagram that shows the location it does show a relay in the loop any help appreciated
Did you get the issue resolved? I am having the same problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine had no power to the ac compressor, turned out to be the engine compartment fusebox
I have the same issue. Ac blowing but not blowing cold . Freon good everything looks good want to test the relay switch but can’t locate it to test or replace. So you had to replace the whole fuse box in order to fix the issue?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts