Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Walmart today to pick up a few things. I was not in there more than 30 minutes. When I came out I discovered that some one had backed in to My Trax on the right rear. They did it and left. It broke out the right rear tail light and damaged the upper fascia. Retail on these two items is over $800.00. Not to mention the labor to install them. I got a police report and turned it in to my insurance. The deductible for uninsured vehicle is $200.00. Not too bad. I'm waiting to hear from the insurance company. Walmart sucks.

·
Administrator
2,663 Posts
Yeah happened to me last year also at WalMart but on the opposition side. Driver's side rear but didn't break the taillight. But had to bang out bumper cover and re-attach it to rear quarter panel. Had to epoxy a bunch of clips that hold the molding to wheel well. It skuffed the paint but I never touched it up. I'll take a picture tomorrow. Also once got to my Trax and a WalMart cart was up against front passenger fender. Idiots

Went back together pretty good, took me about an hour to fix. Not perfect but close enough for the grocery getter.

Reactions: apache snow

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Police told me it happens every day at Walmart. Walmart is evil.

·
Administrator
2,663 Posts
Any pictures of damage?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
2,663 Posts
I'll take my Trax to WalMart but never my Encore.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good idea. We don't take the Equinox Premier to Walmart either.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I'm taking it for an estimate today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts