Chevy Trax Forum banner

**ACCIDENT PHOTOS FOUND**I found a used 2017 Chevy Trax for sale!

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Traxy 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE:
Thanks for everyone comments, I've gone through everyone comments
Hey guys sorry for my late reply, I appreciate everyone here for the concerned raised here, thanks for giving your experience on Salvage title, I also did some research and decided to run a VIN check, Thought of getting the Carfax but found cheaper, Luckily the report show the picture of this vehicle in auction with damages, please share your thought on the damage, is it serious, would you guys buy it?? and yes the seems to be too expensive for the salvage title vehicle. The car was sold at estimate price of $3,800 Thanks!
Here is the car report: Get Instant Vehicle History Report

Hello everyone - Hope this is in the right place
Thanks for creating this awesome forum and meeting the wonderful people here. I am looking to get a 2017 Chevrolet chevy trax LT AWD vehicle and I am looking to the community to check if there is anything I should be looking out for while doing my inspection.

They asking price is $13,000 and it has 34000 miles with a Salvage Title.
If you guys have any suggestions on what to check.
Looking forward to joining this family, thanks
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
UPDATE:
Thanks for everyone comments, I've gone through everyone comments
Hey guys sorry for my late reply, I appreciate everyone here for the concerned raised here, thanks for giving your experience on Salvage title, I also did some research and decided to run a VIN check, Thought of getting the Carfax but found cheaper, Luckily the report show the picture of this vehicle in auction with damages, please share your thought on the damage, is it serious, would you guys buy it?? and yes the seems to be too expensive for the salvage title vehicle. The car was sold at estimate price of $3,800 Thanks!
Here is the car report: Get Instant Vehicle History Report
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.