Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Strange decision because I read at one point that the Trax was trying to be techy to appeal to younger buyers.
So I heard too which makes this move seem wrong.

Unless they have plans to refresh the Trax and include this as part of it, which would make a bit of sense.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it look like its been refreshed ;) Although I think he meant redesigned. Yes thats what I would imagine as well. The only thing I can imagine is that the TRAX system is not capable of compatibility, because like TT said its strange that they say we're appealing to younger gens to the point of not including a CD player, but then they buck a HUGE trend... color me confused...

·
Registered
556 Posts
Does it look like its been refreshed ;) Although I think he meant redesigned. Yes thats what I would imagine as well. The only thing I can imagine is that the TRAX system is not capable of compatibility, because like TT said its strange that they say we're appealing to younger gens to the point of not including a CD player, but then they buck a HUGE trend... color me confused...
If any other competing vehicles offer Android Auto or Apple CarPlay, I think that these young people that are being targeted would definitely choose those over the Trax. At this point Chevy is doing well by being one of the first to have these new systems in their vehicles, but the vehicles that it has that don't have the system will be disadvantaged as soon as other brands start rolling out the same tech.

·
Registered
745 Posts
That could hold some truth considering all the other important things folks factor in when buying a type of vehicle like it, it all comes close enough to the trax.

Chevy needs to work to position it better.

·
Registered
34 Posts
SO no Android Auto for the 2016 MyLink radio in Trax??
What a shame to have dropped the ball on this. Well I guess maybe I replace this radio as I did in my Sonic with a NEX unit. Then I will have Android auto in the TRax as well. Boo for MyLink.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts