Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than doing a search on ebay, amazon and carid etc... not sure how to tell if bug / wind deflector for the Trax is in the works ? Anyone know if one will be made available ? I thought when introduced in the USA we would see them in no time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure the ones from those online retailers are just as good as what you can get directly from Chevy.
Train Tracks - No I still do not see any deflectors from any manufacturers available. The Trax is has been available since the 2013 model year.

·
Registered
772 Posts
The 2014 and 15 have the same panels, it will go right on, they build bug shields to use existing holes and clips, so it would probably take under 10 minutes to install.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks beeguz.

Dealer ordered a shield today for overnight delivery. Picking up tomorrow and service will do a dry-fit test. If fits and I like it, will install there and then. Out the door price of $90. 47 Cdn, so just a bit more than the Amazon link. But, I can test it first (no money exchanged yet), get it installed ( their responsibility ). Salesman also said, poor job of advertising it as a 2016 when it obviously fits the previous year models. I imagine the wife will get some questions about it from other Trax owners. I have never seen one with a bug shield yet.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I haven't seen a Trax with a bug shield here yet, I see plenty of Trax they are selling like mad here in the northeast Pa.

I can see why they are selling I love mine.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here is mine with the shield installed

This shield blends almost perfectly with the black carbon metallic colour. The top edge actually looks like a contour of the hood line looking directly at it from the front. Love it and stone chip protection finally ! Think it attached ?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts