Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My niece has an older chevy trax, and when she backs up and gets close to a object she gets a beeping noise..........I have a 2019 and i dong have that, is that an option, or something in a package?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My niece has an older chevy trax, and when she backs up and gets close to a object she gets a beeping noise..........I have a 2019 and i dong have that, is that an option, or something in a package?
The back-up warning feature scans behind your car when you shift into reverse. It will let you know – through a sound, vibration, or a mix – if there's an object or car directly behind you. ???? mine doesnt is it suppose to?

·
Registered
129 Posts
No mine is the bae model. Mine didn't even have cruise control. We had it added as part of the deal in buying it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 2016, got it new and my LS has never given me any backwards warnings. The camera works great but nothing like Y'all have described

·
Registered
129 Posts
Oh wait!!! I'm wrong. I am thinking of my truck that does it. I'm sorry. My trax makes NO noise when backing up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Mine has a setting to mute the sound but I prefer having it on. Never safe enough.

Reactions: Prince Fan

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mine beeps and shows a yellow triangle on left, center, or right; depending on the sensor that is being activated

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2015 has it.Pretty sure you can enable/disable the warning beep in Mylink but its been a while and I would have to check.

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
You can enable disable it in MyLink same as the overlaid lines.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts