Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Chevy Trax and a Blackberry Classic smartphone. I can connect it but when I go to use it the address book isn't accessible.

When I try to dial a number manually it days dialing but doesn't call anyone. It also hangs the radio so nothing else works until I turn the Trax off for about 10 minutes.

I love the Trax but this is frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jerome

·
Registered
187 Posts
Are you connecting via bluetooth or cable? No idea why it wouldn't connect aside form compatibility issue with the blackberry operating system and the car. Can't test it out on my end either as I'm an android user.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Only used phone a few times in wife's 2014 Trax LT2 but my BB Z30 worked. Unfortunately I no longer use a BB so cannot verify exact issue.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 2013 Chevy Trax and a Blackberry Classic smartphone. I can connect it but when I go to use it the address book isn't accessible.

When I try to dial a number manually it days dialing but doesn't call anyone. It also hangs the radio so nothing else works until I turn the Trax off for about 10 minutes.

I love the Trax but this is frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jerome
Hello Jerome,

I regret to hear that you are experiencing this concern, and would like to apologize for any frustrations caused. Our Infotainment Team would be more than happy to look into this matter for you. They can be reached at (855) 478-7767. Please feel free to send us a private message if you have any questions, or would like assistance with any future concerns.

Best,
Cecil J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
1 Posts
Back up data on the internal memory.
From any Home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
Tap Settings > Security and Privacy > Security wipe.
You must decrypt you media card before the security wipe. ...
Enter blackberry into the text field and tap Delete Data.
Check detailed pictorial view in Blackberry Classic Manual- guideusermanual.com/product-name-classic-manual&po=506197&lang=English

1 - 5 of 5 Posts