Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody out there in Trax land got any clue on how to fix the goddamned bluetooth calling and voice recognition that nobody can hear you unless you try to yell at it, I thought i had fixed it someone from GM needs to get their head out of their ass because i am gonna really think seriously about my next car purchase being a Ford. All the things they need to do to really help us and they just take our money wow now there is a realization money grabs. I like the Trax it gets good gas mileage for what it is and well i get nothing but disdain from the manufacturer.....

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Mine works good so does the Encore!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly good for you do you own the 2017? I have heard too many of us having issues with them my bluetooth works great with music but when it comes to making phone calls it is hit or miss.

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No i have not it seems more of a design thaw to me to many people i have seen and have had the same problem.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you take it to the dealer there may be a bulletin out for how to fix it. If enough people take it to the dealer then GM will know that it is an issue (even if they will not admit to it) and can start working on a fix that will mysteriously fix the problem that does not exist.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anybody out there in Trax land got any clue on how to fix the goddamned bluetooth calling and voice recognition that nobody can hear you unless you try to yell at it, I thought i had fixed it someone from GM needs to get their head out of their ass because i am gonna really think seriously about my next car purchase being a Ford. All the things they need to help us and they just take our money wow now there is a realization money grabs. I like the Trax it gets good gas mileage for what it is and well i get nothing but disdain from the manufacturer.....
I can't speak to say I know how to fix it, but I can complain that my Bluetooth for music playback doesn't work. Or rather, it seems to work fine for Apple products and for phone calls but when I connect my LG G5 phone to Bluetooth for music, the quality is crackly and terrible. Yet my LG G5 works just fine connecting to anything else. Frustrating.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes to say the least it would be but i dislike the fruit companies products and will never buy on oh did i say NEVER. I use a LG V20 and i have not tried the music portion it might be just the phone i am using i do know it is funny that OnStar can hear me when others cannot on occasion. odd hmmmm

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if it's a problem on the automaker's end or on the mobile developer's end because I'm hearing that the new iOS for Apple is rife with problems.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes me too the whole Apple bullshit it just smells there are too many good phone companies just to be fooled into buying an Apple. Oh by the way sent the Trax to the shop with broken heater temperature control internal cable break **** happens but also for the stupid Bluetooth issue guess what worked ok for them with the usual background noise characteristics as they called it so it must be my phone....i am not gonna but another phone since i all the other started copying the CrApple style ie Google pixel.......wink wink nudge nudge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts