Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Haven't seen anything yet but adding front and side splitters are always an option since you can either find universal fit or something meant for another vehicle that comes close. Sometimes those alone can really improve styling if done right, just have to make it look OEM enough.

What's you budget?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Unless the side panels are the same as the 2017 you might not find anything available for awhile, until the aftermarket catches up.

Its hard to find anything for the Trax at this time, other than small add on's.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Unless the side panels are the same as the 2017 you might not find anything available for awhile, until the aftermarket catches up.

Its hard to find anything for the Trax at this time, other than small add on's.
That's very true, basically anything universal or anything that can be changed and added easily. Fortunately there's a good amount of it out there to make the Trax look good enough. Anything more at this point wont be worth the cost or effort.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I am very surprised that there is so many parts for the Trax and Encore on ebay.

I bought many new cars that when I went to look for small parts I could find nothing, the Trax and Encore seem to be different in that respect.

I would keep shopping ebay you might luck out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
There are bits and pieces out there but not a full kit complete with spoilers and skirts. You may have to piece together your own from various sources.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am the opposite, I want more clearance in the front for curbs and such.
My quick solution is to have a body shop cut a few inches off the front bumper... is there another option?
Thanks, Peter

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Tracker is the european name for Trax like Mokka is for the Encore..

Reactions: lordphilippe

·
Registered
68 Posts
By the way, there are 2 versions of that Body Kit, one for the 2016 model and before and the ones for the 2017 and earlier. Both models can be found on eBay and sold from mainland China. The material is VERY cheap (a mix between a kind of plastic and a kind of fiber glass). My front kit was broken in 2 in a small car accident 2 years ago and until today I'm thinking if really worth repair it.... (the whole kit cost me $500 and I don't want to throw it away easy :) ).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts