Chevy Trax Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
209 Posts
I ran my ODB reader last night to check the boost numbers, i was getting a little over 9 PSI in boost and about -14 in vacuum. I was merging onto the highway going home, but there wasn't a hill or anything to really push it. May run it again tonight to see if i can get it higher on a hill.

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
The most I got out of my 2016 was 14.1 but never took a screen shot but I have proof of 13.6 PSI, both times was while merging into traffic on a slight uphill.

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have deduced that the Trifecta tune is crap and I got scammed. I have done all they asked spent more money changing parts that didn't change the results. It just doesn't work other than change shift points in the transmission. So I do not recommend this product. Don't waste your money.

·
Super Moderator
209 Posts
I was wondering about that myself, figuring at best it would change the shift points slightly to stay in a lower gear a tad longer than normal. There isn't much you are able to 'tune' engine wise I would think considering the low output numbers it already produces, without swapping out the turbo charger and intercooler placement you aren't getting a start on measurable performance gain.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry all but there is no sensor for boost pressure on the trax it is a calculation of the ECM. You need a sensor on the pipe to get real reading.

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
So what is this sensor GM#55568175 that's after the turbo inside the intake inlet after the inter cooler and before throttle body that's called boost pressure sensor.

And why is there and engine DTC P00C7 calling for replacing the boost sensor?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yesterday I received the new Torque Pro update for my radio. It cured the touchscreen problem I had but I had to redo all the screens. Before I had to touch a ½" to the left of the icon to select an item which rendered the settings button on to home screen useless because a ½"to the left of the "Settings" icon was the "Back" icon

The screen that I usually use the most is a bit different now but it's just efficient as the old one. Has the settings Icon at the bottom right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yesterday I received the new Torque Pro update for my radio. It cured the touchscreen problem I had but I had to redo all the screens. Before I had to touch a ½" to the left of the icon to select an item which rendered the settings button on to home screen useless because a ½"to the left of the "Settings" icon was the "Back" icon

The screen that I usually use the most is a bit different now but it's just efficient as the old one. Has the settings Icon at the bottom right.

What torque pro are you using that you can get radio display to work. And how do you get it to show turbo boost? Thank you

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I installed an Android radio and loaded Torque Pro APP. Boost gauge is just one of many gauges available with the APP.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts