Chevy Trax Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I ran my ODB reader last night to check the boost numbers, i was getting a little over 9 PSI in boost and about -14 in vacuum. I was merging onto the highway going home, but there wasn't a hill or anything to really push it. May run it again tonight to see if i can get it higher on a hill.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
The most I got out of my 2016 was 14.1 but never took a screen shot but I have proof of 13.6 PSI, both times was while merging into traffic on a slight uphill.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have deduced that the Trifecta tune is crap and I got scammed. I have done all they asked spent more money changing parts that didn't change the results. It just doesn't work other than change shift points in the transmission. So I do not recommend this product. Don't waste your money.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was wondering about that myself, figuring at best it would change the shift points slightly to stay in a lower gear a tad longer than normal. There isn't much you are able to 'tune' engine wise I would think considering the low output numbers it already produces, without swapping out the turbo charger and intercooler placement you aren't getting a start on measurable performance gain.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry all but there is no sensor for boost pressure on the trax it is a calculation of the ECM. You need a sensor on the pipe to get real reading.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
So what is this sensor GM#55568175 that's after the turbo inside the intake inlet after the inter cooler and before throttle body that's called boost pressure sensor.

And why is there and engine DTC P00C7 calling for replacing the boost sensor?

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts