Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody having an issue with front brakes the trax drives straight no veering no vibration on a nice blacktopped surface sometimes when i do a brake it seems like the ABS is really pulsing the front tire and it seems to me to be the drivers side only so odd. And it is not a tire balance issue i did it after a tire rotation also.I guess i should let the dealership look at it.

·
Super Moderator
1,922 Posts
Probably a warped rotor if the lug nuts weren't torque properly.

Reactions: ChevyTraxLS+

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ruled out the warped rotor i would feel that all the time and this seems to do it infrequently.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Shut off the traction control, see if it makes a difference, it could be modulating the brake because it feels its needed for the road conditions.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes i thought about the traction control but it is worse in wet weather and i rotated the tires and no change and when i turn the wheel slightly i feel the vibration. Just gonna get a front pad and rotor change anyway it's due. Thanks guys

·
Registered
83 Posts
I get ABS vibration only when on icy streets, and then occasionally. My brakes seem touchy sometimes when wet - light pressure on pedal yields stiff braking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts