Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
22 year old, ex varsity athlete and recently graduated university (less than a week ago), and started a new job yesterday. Bought a used Chevy Trax 2014 LT two weeks ago, my first car, EVER. So far, I've taken it on an 8 hour round trip. Handles pretty well, but the cruise control is inaccurate to say the least, and the engine struggles on hills. Was absolutely surprised to find out that the sound system was a Bose...absolutely stellar quality. MPG is also good. Love it so far. For a complete newbie to owning a car, it's been a smooth experience so far. I bought extended warranty, but I'm bracing myself for the inevitable problems to come. Any tips on what to expect would be awesome!

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations on getting what should be a pretty fine rig. Agree about the quality of the Bose system. It was not standard on every Trax, but was included as part of a special package on some models. No need to necessarily anticipate problems. I’ve put 33K trouble free miles on my 2015 AWD LT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.