Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all of your window and lock buttons illuminate at night? I have a 2015 LT and only the driver side lock and window; and passenger lock buttons light up. Looking closer it appears all should light???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same here. Maybe Chevy thought not installing a 50 cent bulb would save them millions in the long run

Just kidding >:D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Same here. Maybe Chevy thought not installing a 50 cent bulb would save them millions in the long run

Just kidding >:D
Lol.

It sucks they don't look at the simple and cheap wins like this since it can go a long way.

Unless they're saving it for future model years.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I would imagine you could rig something up to light all the buttons from the back, if they all have the same style buttons.

·
Registered
745 Posts
You can but that would be tricky to do as a DIY, rather pay a shop to do it but even then it can get pricey.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A little disappointing. It's little things like lighting that can really make the vehicle stand out. My wife's 2008 Malibu had many illumination features i.e. lighted door handles and center counsel. I guess I assumed they would carry over onto new make/models.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I would imagine with the popularity of these cars that all the little creature comforts will migrate to the Trax, perhaps in the next remake.

I hear that they are going to freshen up the car in 17.

·
Registered
187 Posts
According to Automotive News, Chevy is planning a refresh in 2017 with a new engine and front fascia. Maybe the rest of the Trax will be upgraded to follow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts