Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
does anybody know where i can buy a car bra for my chevy trax 2014 LS?

I am at canada and i am having a hard time to find anything online.

Please give some recommendation and it will be a great help.

Thank you

·
Registered
74 Posts
http://www.traxforum.com/forum/289-chevy-trax-general-discussion/3977-new-wheels-trax.html

It's a car bra from Colgan. Run them on all my cars because we travel up and down an Interstate highway alot and there are a ton of 18 wheelers that drop pebbles and all kinds of debris and that equals chips in your paint and Trax's (or is it Trax i) have alot of paint in front. Takes about 10 minutes to install or take off. Really fits tight and is padded to protect against scratching the paint.

·
Registered
41 Posts
http://www.traxforum.com/forum/289-chevy-trax-general-discussion/3977-new-wheels-trax.html

It's a car bra from Colgan. Run them on all my cars because we travel up and down an Interstate highway alot and there are a ton of 18 wheelers that drop pebbles and all kinds of debris and that equals chips in your paint and Trax's (or is it Trax i) have alot of paint in front. Takes about 10 minutes to install or take off. Really fits tight and is padded to protect against scratching the paint.

I got it from a business called AutoEverything online. >:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Urban Trax. how does the car bra fit with your 2015 trax? i hope it will also fit with my 2014 LS.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Urban Trax. how does the car bra fit with your 2015 trax? i hope it will also fit with my 2014 LS.

See the pics in "New wheels for the Trax" posting. When you first get one, sometimes you have to let it sit in the sun so it will stretch out some. It fits very tight. Make sure the car is clean before installing and don't leave it on for weeks at a time. And there is hardly any difference, if any, between the '14 & '15 Traxs.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Correction: The name of that business is Auto Anything not Auto Everything. Senior moment is all I can say >:D

·
Registered
556 Posts
I think that a clear car bra that is almost a clear coat is the thing to go with. It's more of a applied material than an accessory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts