Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2017 Trax, I decided to get the cargo tray liner that fits the trax directly from gm(chevy). I had no idea that it went all the way up to behind the seat, which has to be fastened down. I thought it was just the size of the trunk. The other thing I'm concerned about is, the flap that is hooked up, I like to keep that on for security purposes for the most part. Although it looks like in the picture on the installation sheet it can't be put back on. Does anyone else have this cargo liner in their Trax? I'm almost wondering if I should've gotten a weather tech mat instead. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have had the Weathetech cargo mats and floor liners in four previous vehicles we have had. Currently have the cargo liner in the 2015 Trax. They do a very good job.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I would like one that fills from the back of the front seat to the cargo door, so I can have the whole back of the car covered.

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
I think that's what the OP has purchased but he didn't give out the GM number.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Most that I see offered are to cover the section from the back of the rear seat to the cargo door.

The floor covers they offer don't cover the whole back, I use that entire section as my truck, I never have the rear seats up in place for passengers.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sometimes those universal covers can help here as some people like to keep layers of mats to ensure all areas get covered unless they find something that covers the entire area. I think Weather Tech is one good brand for full coverage.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ars1103, you and beeguz should just exchange mats. Sounds like he wants your style and you want the style he has . Either way, cargo area mats are a great investment in my opinion. You can always purchase a cargo mat from one of the major companies ( weather tech, husky and others) then, sell your dealer one here on this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts