Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Are you a Chevy Trax owner who is always looking for your next great adventure? If so, Hyundai USA is creating a digital video series and wants YOU to be involved. We are looking for Chevy Trax owners across America in the age range of 25-40, male and female, who love to collect new experiences in the city and in the great outdoors.

If you meet the criteria above and are interested in getting involved, or know someone who fits this criteria (you'll receive a $200 USD "finder’s fee" if we use them in the series), send us a message at [email protected] with your name, phone number, vehicle year, make, and model, and the city you live in, and we’ll fill you in on the casting process, compensation details, and next steps. Thank you, and good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why 20 to 40? I am 62, A PADI certified deep diver, mountain bike rider, and golfer.
In my spare time I do work on my 1996 GMC k1500 (just did all new Stainless Steel brake lines, brakes, brake booster, master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders, new distributor, cap, rotor, wires, may sensor, map sensor, crank sensor, coolant sensor, ignition module, injectors, fuel pump and sender unit (by tilting truck bed), added hid low beams, led bulbs, headlight bezels, tail light bezels.
I may not be hiker of the year but then I built my rear retaining wall solo, moved 40 tons of gravel in our drain field at 1.6 tons (avg) in my 1/2 ton k1500, painted the walls of my ranch style house solo, then walked my dog on Ragged Mountain behind my house. In the last 12 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Adding a Fortin evo-all remote start to my new used 2016 Trax. Next month I'm installing OEM fog lights, trailer hitch, led bulbs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts