Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new 16 Trax, only had a few days but already love this car.feels bigger than I thought and sits higher. This vehicle will get lots of miles as I do 22K a year commuting to work and other trips.I'm going to soon order some accessories such as all weather mats, cargo liner, vent visors, mud flaps and maybe a hood protector. Looking foward to reading many posts on here. Thanks.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome Randystrax.

Go to ebay for the mud flaps you can buy them shipped for 29 from China, it beats the dealers 100 for them.

E bay has loads of accessories for Trax and Encore, most of the parts you want are interchangeable, I would think the hood is different so the bug-flector would not work but everything else on your list would interchange.

I'm a bit north of you and to the east in Wilkes Barre.

·
Registered
745 Posts
If you want a quick solution for mud flaps there are always universal flaps sold at auto parts stores but of course the install process is not nearly as quick or easy.

Are you planning to get paint protection?

·
Registered
4 Posts
like mine also......30mpg. Has 25,000 miles. AWD is great in the snow. Only one issue......engine light came on and they found the PCV had frozen up from the cold weather. They just installed a "PCV heater wiring harness" under warranty. They also said they found quite a bit of moisture in the tubing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts