Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Google has released its "trends" report for 2015 that shows the most popular searches for the year in many different categories. When it comes to which automotive brand was searched most frequently in 2015, Chevrolet is the winner, by a dominant margin.

Specifically, the 2016 Chevy Malibu was pointed out as the most searched for car on Google in the USA. Chevy also took the second spot with the Chevrolet Silverado, the 4th spot with the Chevrolet Camaro, and the 8th spot with the Chevrolet Colorado.

Alright, here is the list of top automotive models by Google search popularity in 2015:

By Model
1. 2016 Chevrolet Malibu
2. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado
3. 2016 Toyota Tacoma
4. 2016 Chevrolet Camaro
5. Honda Hr-V
6. FIAT 500X
7. Jeep Renegade
8. Chevrolet Colorado
9. Lexus NX
10. Hyundai Tucson

http://www.google.ca/trends/topcharts#vm=trendingchart&cid=53b081c3-28e0-4bc2-903f-6b5d56a7f21b&geo=US&date=2015&cat=shopping

·
Registered
149 Posts
Drove a Malibu when on vacation last month in Florida. That car runs on air, not gasoline ! Must of had the 4 cyl, I had a difficult time getting that fuel gauge to drop. What a nice vehicle too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm the kind of person who would drive any car once just to get a feel for it. But I have to agree with the list that the Malibu probably is the top choice in terms of when it comes to Chevies. From the picture of the interior, I expect that I'd probably feel very at home getting into one of these when I get the chance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts