Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
It does look like it can hold quite a bit for its size. The Trax is probably not going to be bought by people whose first priority is cargo space, but the good news is that this is a small vehicle that has enough cargo space to be functional.

·
Registered
745 Posts
One thing that surprises me is they haven't started marketing campaigns to show who can use it doing what they do. Great way to show people how it can be for them.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Well the marketing is supposed to be almost entirely online for the Trax. I haven't seen anything yet (which makes me question if it is happening yet or if it is effective). Have any of you seen some Trax advertising yet?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the marketing is supposed to be almost entirely online for the Trax. I haven't seen anything yet (which makes me question if it is happening yet or if it is effective). Have any of you seen some Trax advertising yet?
I told you an exclusively online campaign was a mistake, especially for a car that will be far more popular outside of the target demo then inside it.

Trax advertising has been in full swing since September 2014... ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hmmmm, I do wonder about the advertising then. I suppose we will really see if it is effective advertising when we get some more sales data on the Trax.

Emphasizing the space of the Trax would be a good idea though. It is definitely one of the features of the car that would draw people in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts