Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Buick Encore is leasing for $199 per month. I'm expecting we will see Chevy Trax lease deals for $159-$189 per month. That's going to be a great deal, and get a lot of people into a Trax.

·
Registered
745 Posts
How did you come up with that figure for Trax leasing? Is that from some source or what you came up with?

·
Registered
193 Posts
At $199/month for an encore, I can see a lot of people jumping on that deal, it might even make some people forget about getting trax if they originally wanted one and just go straight to an Encore.

·
Registered
556 Posts
That's actually really affordable. I don't really plan on leasing but its interesting to see what that option would cost. I am wondering where this information is coming from though. Do you have a source?

·
Registered
745 Posts
It's affordable enough to shoot the encore up the list of vehicles a person is considering to get from how I see it.

It's also good they're doing this to boost Encore ownership before brands like Acura get on board with their product and make it tough for Buick.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did you come up with that figure for Trax leasing? Is that from some source or what you came up with?
That's actually really affordable. I don't really plan on leasing but its interesting to see what that option would cost. I am wondering where this information is coming from though. Do you have a source?

Financing and lease deals are usually posted in the "Special Offers" section of manufacturer websites.

http://www.buick.com/2014-encore-luxury-small-crossover/current-offers.html?x-zipcode=85001

Buick's website said:
Current Lessees of 1999 or newer non-GM vehicles

Ultra Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees
$199/month for 39 months. $4,159 due at signing (after all offers). $2,659 due at signing for current Non-GM Lessees (after all offers).
Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra.
Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 32,500 miles.

GM markets the Buick Encore as a more premium option than the Chevy Trax, so surely the Chevy Trax MUST lease for less per month once GM starts offering a Trax lease deal. The lease deals should be available a few months after the Trax is launched, once the initial demand subsides.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone have U.S. Trax lease numbers yet? Now that they're showing up at US dealers, the Trax money factor and other info should be available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently leased a Trax for 24/months at $245/month, $0 down payment but $1050 in taxes and other fees up front (including first months payment waived).. does anyone know if this was a good deal or was I ripped off? Thanks

·
Registered
745 Posts
I recently leased a Trax for 24/months at $245/month, $0 down payment but $1050 in taxes and other fees up front (including first months payment waived).. does anyone know if this was a good deal or was I ripped off? Thanks
I haven't leased one yet but from what I can make of it so far that doesn't seem too bad at all. While you wait from those that have leased, you can try calling around to other dealers and see what they offer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
At the end of June we leased a Trax LS with automatic transmission for $139/month, including sales tax, on a two-year lease with 10,000 miles a year. Our down payment was just the first month's lease payment and the usual fees, taxes and such; about $700. At the time, a local dealer was more or less giving away the store to achieve a monthly sales goal. Chevrolet was also offering special incentives to customers who had a competitive lease in the household. All-in-all, it was a great deal.
The lesson is to be ready to strike while the iron is hot and to keep a close watch on special offers that the brand and dealers put out at the end of the month, the quarter, half-year and year-end.

·
Registered
556 Posts
One of the best times to seal the deal on a new car is at the end of the month. Many dealers will do anything to get the sale, even if its a loss for them because HQ will give them more than enough to compensate if they reach their monthly sales goal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts