Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this video on TFLcar. It compares the Chevy Trax, Nissan Juke, MINI Countryman and Fiat 500X. The video focuses on comparing the 500X to the others, but its still a great comparison to watch.

I'll let you watch the video to get the details of the comparison, but I will lay out the engines and transmissions that each vehicle are using. The 2016 500X has a manual transmission connected to a 1.4L four-cylinder engine with FWD. The Juke has AWD and a CVT. It is using a turbocharged 1.6L four-cylinder engine. The Trax uses a turbocharged 1.4L four-cylinder engine. Finally, the Countryman is using a 1.6L, naturally aspirated four-cylinder.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'll have to be honest with this one and say this review doesn't help the Trax's design :D

The others look great, better than the Trax, but of course I love the Trax for reasons aside from its design.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are pretty honest about the design in the video though. They say its not ugly but it is conservative and looks fine. I think that's pretty accurate.

·
Registered
745 Posts
They are pretty honest about the design in the video though. They say its not ugly but it is conservative and looks fine. I think that's pretty accurate.
That's just due to the type of reviewers they are, i've seen a number of reviews from them and they aren't biased, they'll tell you the truth.

Plus anyone will see that when comparing the Trax to its competition

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the point of watching a review if it doesn't at least try to be unbiased though? I want to hear people's opinions, not just a regurgitation of the car company's press release.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts