Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The two newest baby crossovers slotted for entry into the US market. An interesting comparison once more details on the HR-V become available...

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have to say that I think that the HR-V is looking more modern than the Trax. The Trax has a more traditional, and almost boxy look to it. It looks like a GMC to me. The HR-V used some more modern body sculpting and looks more sleek. It'll be an interesting rivalry though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the honda is going to be segment leader. The CR-V already has a great battle monthly with the RAV4 and Escape, considering neither Toyota or Ford plays in this segment should be a cake walk ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
What other vehicles are in this segment? I think that the HR-V looks great, but I'm sure that there are others that are nice. I expect that there are a few more that have a bit more curb appeal than the Trax.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've heard the HR-V is expected to undercut the TRAX price by potentially a couple grand. If you look at CR-V vs Equinox people clearly prefer the Hondas...

·
Registered
556 Posts
Really? I wasn't expecting the HRV to be cheaper. That could be a big problem for the Trax. Don't you think the the HRV looks more expensive and luxurious when compared to the Trax?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Really? I wasn't expecting the HRV to be cheaper. That could be a big problem for the Trax. Don't you think the the HRV looks more expensive and luxurious when compared to the Trax?
It might be something that Chevy adjusts for in the coming years for all we know.

·
Registered
111 Posts
IT has nothing to do with how they look, Honda is master of operational efficiency, which means they can get their cars built, faster, cheaper and better...

·
Registered
193 Posts
that is true, just look at the rest of the vehicles they have now, honda's are ugly, yet people still buy them...for very obvious reasons. It's just one of those things you learn to live with.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wouldn't call Honda's ugly, but yea they should definintely go back to letting the italians design their stuff ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hondas aren't ugly, though they also aren't one of the most exciting brands in terms of design. I don't really think design is Honda's problem.

·
Registered
193 Posts
to me the new honda's are ugly, years ago they used to look good but i don't know what happened.
but that wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts