Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I started my Trax and saw and code 24 on the dash but I am not getting any of the symptoms. has anyone had this code before can explain.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Its strange that it show show a code, I would think to show a code you would first have to push a few buttons in such a sequence to display a code.

I would run it by the dealer ask them how you can put the car in code reading mode, again, and ask for a list of the codes.

With the list of codes you could diagnose your own problems.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you replaced the combination brake/parking bulbs with LEDs, it may be causing feedback voltage between the parking light and brake light circuits. I had a similar problem on an LED conversion on my Toyota, solved by adding a diode to each side of the brake bulb wiring near the connectors. Some LED bulbs have these feedback diodes built in, so you might need to find some listed as such.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mylink help

I'm in the Uk and recently bought a Trax 1.7LT. After talking to a friend who loves American cars, he said there was a firmware upgrade for mylink.
I foolishly listened to him and upgraded the firmware to v24.5.
The upgrades didn't work and while mylink functions normally I've lost rear rea parking camera.
Can anyone suggest a fix or somewhere I can a previous version to downgrade to to get my camera working again.
Trax 1.7LT Vadim 2013

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.