Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a new 2015 LT over the summer and so far it's really been great. I often travel with two dogs and there's plenty of room for all of us. It handles nicely, is comfortable, and I like the way it doesn't feel like a big car. With the AWD, I'm actually looking forward to the next New England snow storm. On a related note, my wife drives a 2012 Sonic LT.

·
Registered
772 Posts
If you have extra wheels for the sonic they can double as snow tire wheels for the Trax.

I had a set of sonic wheels on my Trax last winter with snows on them, I only used them once, the car pulled extremely well in snow.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heading out tomorrow morning on the first major road trip with the Trax. The plan is to drive straight through from southern Connecticut to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. With good weather and normal traffic, it should be about an 11 or 12 hour outing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fellow CT resident here, got my Trax in Wallingford at the beginning of this week.

Oddly enough I have family coming back from South Carolina right now. First one made the trip in just over 11 hours and said the driving was smooth all the way. She did late night to avoid congestion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very successful run. The Trax performed flawlessly and I was pleased with how comfortable the ride was. 12 hours behind the wheel each way and I found it not to be in the least bit tiring. Great gas mileage, good visibility, plenty of room for gear, and ample get up and go on the highways. Very much appreciated the cruise control.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sweet, glad to hear your trip was a success and you were content with it. Did you happen to take any adventure photos of the Trax out in the wild?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts