Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Chevy Trax LS. It did not come with cruise control. Does anyone have a good way to add cruise to the steering wheel as if it were a factory LT? I see that some put it on a stalk on the side, but I'm hoping for a way to add it to the steering wheel face.

Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in purchasing one of cruise control kits, could you please contact me. I have a 2017 Trax LS AWD, this no cruise is starting to get to me.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m looking for a cruise control Kit for my trax 2017, LS, and I saw some successful installs here in this forum, so, I’m very interested in to get one for me. Please let me know how can I contact you. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just after a quick search of time stamps id say Flyboy isnt around anymore unless he changed accounts cause of PM flooding.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Had mine installed as part of buying the car. They installed in in the side of the steering column

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sent him an email. If he replies, I will let you know. I also have his cell if need be. I bought mine from him in 2018 and it has worked great ever since. No issues what so all and it was pretty easy to install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2018 Trax, would it be possible to get cruise control by installing a steering wheel with cruise switch and proper connections???

·
Super Moderator
1,469 Posts
You just need the switch and kit. No need for a new steering wheel. Check post #2 of this thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What kit though? I want it on the steering wheel, not another sick coming off the steering column. I would definitely buy a steerling wheel if that was what was needed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, you can get and have cruise control. There are aftermarket kits but it would be best to install OEM parts. The dealership needs to do this because programming is needed. A replacement steering wheel is needed, then beyond that, everything else needed should already be there.

this is the answer I rreceived back from justask.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts