Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Chevy Trax LS. It did not come with cruise control. Does anyone have a good way to add cruise to the steering wheel as if it were a factory LT? I see that some put it on a stalk on the side, but I'm hoping for a way to add it to the steering wheel face.

Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in purchasing one of cruise control kits, could you please contact me. I have a 2017 Trax LS AWD, this no cruise is starting to get to me.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m looking for a cruise control Kit for my trax 2017, LS, and I saw some successful installs here in this forum, so, I’m very interested in to get one for me. Please let me know how can I contact you. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just after a quick search of time stamps id say Flyboy isnt around anymore unless he changed accounts cause of PM flooding.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Had mine installed as part of buying the car. They installed in in the side of the steering column

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sent him an email. If he replies, I will let you know. I also have his cell if need be. I bought mine from him in 2018 and it has worked great ever since. No issues what so all and it was pretty easy to install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2018 Trax, would it be possible to get cruise control by installing a steering wheel with cruise switch and proper connections???

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
You just need the switch and kit. No need for a new steering wheel. Check post #2 of this thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts