Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I can't get over those extra rivets surrounding the fog lights. Why?
That bit seems to be the only mods that doesn't fit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
WOW...this baby really makes my insides burn with excitement! This one looks really sexy...I mean, the Trax already looks awesome, but customize it and you've got a real-life hot-wheel on your heads. I love it, I really love every bit of the upgrade...awesome ride!!!!! =D

·
Registered
772 Posts
I don't mind bigger wheels but when they are that big you get a very stiff ride, there is no tire to cushion the ride.

I do like the fog lights, I recently bought some LED light bulbs for mine but the weather has been lousy here, I'm not crawling under my Buick now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres literally no room for sidewall flex at all, definitely a rough ride. The wheel design themselves I like a lot though.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have a feeling the Trax could look a bit higher end with the lower black plastics painted in body color, takes a bit more work than the other modifications done but would be a good look for someone as passionate about the Trax as this individual is.

Along with that clear turn signal lens with switch back LED's ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to imagine it with the paint matched plastic panels and I'm not too sure I like it... I like the contrast of the two, but I can definitely agree with the clear turn signal lens and the switchbacks !

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would think ball park of $1200ish and then you would pay to get them painted white like that so add another 4-500 perhaps ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also customized my chevy trax last month. But yours is way too cooler than mine. I customized it for my kids safety features. I can now set 3carseats on the back seat with car seat protector.

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Not crazy about the gray pin striping all over

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow those wheels look incredible. Looks like its been lowered a bit as well. Not a fan of the rivets either, but man do those subtle changes make a big difference.

·
Registered
187 Posts
With wheels so large, I'd be worried about anything rubbing when you go over a deep pothole or large bump unless they stiffen up the suspension as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Everyone knows that big rims usually result in poor handling and driveability. Definitely don't think you'd want to go this route for something that's your daily driver. Has anyone on here seen the Chevy Niva concept, looks like an off road variant of this platform.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts