Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my time is not changing when we have daylight savings time. I have to manually turn off the setting and change the time back 1 hour to get the correct time. Does anyone else have this happening? When I turn the DST feature back on it goes back to set the time an hour ahead. It is frustrating. Thank you for any input you may have.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine never has worked. I just change it manually.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I went into the program and changed it to change the time. I think you got to get the time zone right. Mine works now. Had to do the same thing on my wife's Equinox.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noticed my time is not changing when we have daylight savings time. I have to manually turn off the setting and change the time back 1 hour to get the correct time. Does anyone else have this happening? When I turn the DST feature back on it goes back to set the time an hour ahead. It is frustrating. Thank you for any input you may have.
Do you have the settings set to auto or manual? I don't have mine turned on so I am just asking to make sure you checked that part.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the settings set to auto or manual? I don't have mine turned on so I am just asking to make sure you checked that part.
I honestly think it is something in the software and it needs to be updated and I will be taking it the dealer anyway so I will mention it. I have it set to manual now as if you put it to auto it sets the time an hour ahead. Kind of a poor design at this point and I hope they addressed it. Thanks though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts