Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased with many other attachments, all good and secure after two plus years now. Wife wanted to keep handles black after their purchase. If interested send me a pm

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed trim pieces on other parts of the car made from same materials and adhesive tapes. They have been all good, stayed on well for two plus years now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That's pretty good, shows some good adhesive at least. Good luck with the sale though :)

Where are you located and are you willing to ship?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Southern Ontario ( Town of Lakeshore ) and yes I will ship and charge actual costs. They cost me $25 and I would charge the same plus actual shipping costs. There would be some trust here....as I would need payment before I ship out. I know someone wants these and this would save the hassle of waiting for a China shipment etc...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roof cross rails, molded splash guards and chrome pvc door handle covers lot deal

Members,

As titled, we had a 2014 Trax LT2 and I want to now sell as a package the remaining accessories ( roof cross rails, molded splash guards and pvc chrome door handle covers. I live in Lakeshore , Ontario - east of Windsor. All items for $150, pickup, or we meet for a few more bucks. I need to buy accessories for a Terrain now LOL Send a PM and contact info, thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts