Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MaxLiner released floor mats and cargo liner for the Chevy Trax 2015!

MaxLiner floor mats aren't designed to 'almost' fit; they're exactly measured to fit the floor of your vehicle so you can be sure they stay in place while you’re driving.

MaxLiner all-weather floor mats and cargo liners are created from eco-friendly low density semi-flexible polyethylene material that offers a rigid core for strength yet it is flexible enough to provide unmatched carpet-gripping surface friction. And no matter what, MaxLiner will always keep its form.

Has any of you here used them already?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Since you guys are selling these, how have your customers been responding to them?

I'm so attached to weathertech mats that it's going to be hard to delve into this brand.

·
Registered
206 Posts
[RANTon}I guess I never have been able to get my head around rubber/plastic mats.
I paid for carpeting, why would you want to never see it again after take delivery and have to look at ugly plastic flooring? In all of my vehicles I get color matched carpet mats for use in the winter or if I am headed for off roading, otherwise it is the factory carpet that I paid a lot for and want to enjoy it.

I did not buy the car to keep it pristine for the next owner, I bought it for me to enjoy to its fullest. I've seen a lot of cars in the junk yard with great carpet, cuz it was always covered, WHY? Whats the point?

Sorry, [/RANToff]

Just my 2¢

·
Registered
556 Posts
[RANTon}I guess I never have been able to get my head around rubber/plastic mats.
I paid for carpeting, why would you want to never see it again after take delivery and have to look at ugly plastic flooring? In all of my vehicles I get color matched carpet mats for use in the winter or if I am headed for off roading, otherwise it is the factory carpet that I paid a lot for and want to enjoy it.

I did not buy the car to keep it pristine for the next owner, I bought it for me to enjoy to its fullest. I've seen a lot of cars in the junk yard with great carpet, cuz it was always covered, WHY? Whats the point?

Sorry, [/RANToff]

Just my 2¢
Living in Canada where there is snow a lot, its nice to have water proof mats instead of constantly cleaning carpets that get soaked in dirty snow water. Carpet for the summer months.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I could deal with the water I guess. But, the salt is what really looks bad on your carpet. I good set of proper fitting mats is money well spent. Flyinfool you are right, simply take them out in mid Spring and enjoy the factory carpet / carpet mats until the rains starts in the Fall. Bought Novline mats, fit like a glove and cheaper than those other more $$$ brands.

·
Vendor
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are expecting to get the maximum out of your new set of floor mats, we have a practical solution, which will extend the life of your vehicle's interior and shield it from wear. Maxliner floor mats and cargo liners are designed to always keep their form to block spills and mess. All MaxLiner mats come in a variety of styles and materials and are easy to install, remove, and clean.

Buy any MaxLiner product and SAVE 10% OFF the original price: http://www.carid.com/maxliner/

Prices are already reduced. This offer is valid through February 1, 2016.

How do you protect your vehicle's interior from daily impact?

Feel free to leave your feedback and price quote inquires in the comments below.

Michael @ CARiD

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have my water bag covering my whole rear floor area, I always have the seats down for hauling things.

If I think I might need extra traction for heavy snow, I fill my water bag, I can get up to 400+ extra pounds of weight that I can drain out at anytime to save fuel.

Originally for my chevy pick up I find it covers the whole rear floor, we didn't have enough snow to try it out the snow tires did a wonderful job without extra weight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts