Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I feel pretty stupid, but here's the story.

I was coming home from work after dark. My Infotainment system locked up again. I could not get it to reset or turn off. In desperation, I pulled into a parking lot and pulled out the owner's manual. It was the F29 fuse. In the process of pulling it out, I dropped it inside the fuse area and it appears to have disappeared.

I never knew that the actual fuse amperage is not shown in the manual. I searched the internet and could not find it.

Any ideas as to the amperage of the F29 fuse?

I did find a possible reset method for the NEXT time the radio locks up. "Press the Onstar call button, then hang up."
Can anyone verify that this actually works?

Thanks so much, guys.

·
Super Moderator
227 Posts
Not a problem, I've had the infotainment center go black and lock on me a few times. Last time it happened i held the power button until it shut down, turned off the car and opened the driver side door, then started it again and everything's been good since then.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a problem, I've had the infotainment center go black and lock on me a few times. Last time it happened i held the power button until it shut down, turned off the car and opened the driver side door, then started it again and everything's been good since then.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
I could not get mine to shut down by holding the power button.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts