Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2020 Chevy Trax two weeks ago. Today I started driving it and heard a light clunk noise in the front driver wheel. Checked if it was flat, or if there was anything stuck and nothing. Have no idea what the issue is. Also, should I even bring this issue up to the chevy dealership if they can do anything about it, given its brand new car.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
1,733 Posts
Wait for it to do it again to confirm it wasn't something else then bring it in for warranty service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would I need to bring it to the original dealership for warranty service or can I take it to any official chevy dealership?

·
Super Moderator
1,733 Posts
Any GM dealership.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ya any gm dealer also if it happens often try to record the sound if you could or if you know what kind of terrain or road can make that noise ask a mechanic to drive your car there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I ended taking to the dealership where I bought it from. Mechanic had me drive it with him and also heard the noise. After doing the regular inspection and test driving it, it was a manufacturing sticker. It was still stuck somewhere behind the tire. But either way, thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts