Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a 2015 Trax owned since 2016. It has started to have electrical issues. First it was the front passenger airbag, then several months after it was the front passenger window switch. And more recently it is the heater controls and drivers side back door lock. I need this little car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Crash

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all, I have a 2015 Trax owned since 2016. It has started to have electrical issues. First it was the front passenger airbag, then several months after it was the front passenger window switch. And more recently it is the heater controls and drivers side back door lock. I need this little car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Crash
Did you take it to a mechanic/ dealer. Did any fuse blow, check wiring in engine bay and inside may have rodents was car in a previous accident or water damage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts