Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just picked up a sunburst orange metallic 2017 LT. I've only got 100 miles on it so far but it seems to be just what I need. I traded in a 96 Corvette that was an impractical commuter in the northeast. My other "car" is a 4 door 1 ton dually even less practical than the Vette. Mileage on secondary roads to and from work today was 28.5, I think i'm going to really like this car! It came with the sun and sound package. I ordered front, rear and cargo weather tech mats and crossbars for the roof rack. The dealer doubled the bumper to bumper to 72 months 72,000 with no deductible for$1400 I think I'm done spending money LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations. The sunburst orange is a great looking color and I think you'll find the Trax to be an excellent New England car. Sounds like yours is going to be really nicely equipped.

·
Registered
87 Posts
First, welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your purchase, the LT's do come well equipped! I just googled "sunburst orange metallic 2017 LT" to get an idea of what your Trax looks like and I have to say you've got a pretty awesome looking ride. I'm sure your new Trax will be a blast to own, as I'm completely enamored with mine and don't see myself in any other car any time soon...this baby's a keeper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts